Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thank you, Amber!

So I started this blog over 2 months ago and have yet to send anyone the link. I am extremely self-conscious, I guess. I've started several blogs, saving them as Microsoft Word documents but, for some reason, I can't pull the trigger and post them.

My friends, Amber & Matt, recently had twins and Amber started a blog to keep family & friends involved in the everyday trials & tribulations of parenting twins. I want to say thank you to Amber because she has given me the courage to return to my blog. I've posted the link to the "Team Gillis" blog if you'd like to check it out.

1 comment:

Amber said...

You're Welcome!! I felt the same way about being self-concious and then said f-it!! I look forward to keeping up with your blog about nothing since mine is about way too much!